Wednesday 18 April 2012

Just been jerked from a nice dream and having to sit here now until f*ck knows what time because my arsehole of a neighbour either still hasn't heard of headphones, or he just doesn't care because he has zero consideration whatsoever for the person cursed with a bedroom just a few feet from his. He really is the bane of my life, and there's nothing I want more than to pack up and leave and never have to see his face again for as long as I live. I mean, don't get me wrong, the house itself is great - couldn't be better! - but I have enough trouble sleeping without some misogynist on loudspeaker at stupid o'clock on a school night rapping about his haul of bitches and what they all like to get up to after hours.

I'll never get my head round this deification of sleep. It's just a chore to me, and if I could make the decision to go without it for the rest of my life, I would in a heartbeat.

So... er... yeah. That's about it really. I know my latest posts have been a bit grim - sorry about that, guiz. My life really isn't half as bad as I sometimes make it out to be. I'm in no place to complain, tbh, should be grateful for what I've got. I just find the bad news to be more noteworthy than the good, y'knaw?

I love all these Pokémemes - so-ah-funny!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I don't understand why that guy who blares his music out would be so unrespectful towards his neighbours. In fact, I can understand your feeling of being unable to do something about it. With my deafness, you seriously can't do anything to cure it. But nevermind, we all learn to live with some things.

    ReplyDelete